Friday 18 July 2014

Andrew Von Lawrence Presents: Benjamin har en drøm

A bunch of firsts:
"Benjamin har en drøm", or "Benjamin Has a Dream" in English, is a small skit I made with a friend of mine a couple of months ago. It was my first time working with "actors" on a "set" as well, so in a way, the filming of this video was my first outing as a "real" film director. The skit itself turned out to be pretty awful, which didn't come as a surprise to either me or Lasse, who is the friend I made it with. I didn't really care about the quality of the skit as much as practicing the process of writing, preparing, shooting and editing a scene, and even though it turned out to be a much lengthier process than I'd though, the challenge of making it all come together was very fun and rewarding in the end. 

You can find this video as well as a few others on my Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment